Level 42 MR Pink

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by lewibassist, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Has anyone got tablature for this level 42 song.The bass solo at the beguining is wicked i hope you can help me.

2. Murf

Mar 28, 2001
    For Mark King related goodness, try here....

and check out the breakdowns or lessons sections.

(I know he had Mr. pink here in tab, notation and with a video file cos I downloaded it last year).

hope this helps.

3. JimmyTheSaint

Mar 15, 2005
    Looking for tabs of Mark King, I just found this thread. I go to gazzbass.com and it has exactly one tune, but I can't find a tab for it. For the Stanley Clarke, the site says the tab is "to the right" but I don't see any tabs anywhere. Am I missing something at gazzbass.com?
  4. paul_wolfe

Mar 8, 2009
    Stuart Clayton has published five books of Mark King transcriptions - all of them tabbed out too. Obviously they're not free -but you'll find a host of Mark King songs transcribed, along with technique notes. Personally I think you'll find the cost to be relatively small. I've got three of his transcription books - and they're very accurate.

Either google stuart and his company Bassline publishing, or do a search on bassbooks.com - I think they have his books.
  5. JimmyTheSaint

Mar 15, 2005
    Thanks. I just ordered vol. 1 from bassline.com. I couldn't find any of the volumes in stock anywhere closer.