1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Levy's CM19L Electric Bass Gig Bag - Polyester No Leather!

Discussion in 'TalkBass Bazaar: Straps and Accessories' started by SLaPiNFuNK, Jun 25, 2015.

1. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Inactive Commercial User

Jul 28, 2006
    LA California
    The Brains: FretNation.com
    CM19L.jpg

Available for immediate shipping here: Levy's CM19L Bass Gig Bag from BassStringsOnline.com

I have a personal experience with this bag. About 10 years ago I purchased a CM19L Levy's Bag to use with my Jazz Bass and Ken Smith basses. I was really happy with it for the time I used it and sold it a couple of years ago to a forum user. The bag treated me well, was very protective, light, and comfortable to carry. I was talking to a customer here on Talk Bass and he was looking for a good quality professional looking gig bag. I said, "What about the Levy's CM19L that I use. I looked up the cost and was SHOCKED! It multiplied over the years and was simply out of the price range for this customer. Since I now have so many other bags I ended up selling him my used CM19L bag.

Six months ago at the NAMM show I saw a CM19L in the Levy's booth and told them the story... Levy's was talking about bringing the bag back with a lower production cost with production on it moved to China and using no Leather products. I said to them, we got to do it! This is such a great bag and if we can get it at a lower price point it will really take off!

BassStringsOnline now has this bag available for $139.95 with Free Shipping in the United States on our website. VIP users will see an even lower price! VIP membership is open to any FORUM READER (NO NEED TO BE A MEMBER! Simply register and put in the comments section you want VIP pricing).

Levy's CM19L Gig Bag Features:
    • Polyester Exterior with "Leather Like" Binding
    • 1" Foam Padding
    • Plush Interior Lining
    • Interior "Leather Like" String and Bridge Protectors
    • 2" Adjustable Backpack Straps with Movable Rubber Pads
    • "Leather Like" Handles and Neck Handle
    • "Leather Like" Zippered Accessory Pouch
    • Saddlebag
    • Large Durable Double Zipper
    Levy's CM19L Specifications:
    • Interior Dimensions: 51" Long and 19" Wide at lower bout
    • 4.25 Pounds (68 Ounces)

Available for immediate shipping here: Levy's CM19L Bass Gig Bag from BassStringsOnline.com

thomphoto likes this.
  2. Will this bag work for the Lakland hollowbody bass?