1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Levy's Leather Bass Gig Bag, Older Version, Very Good Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $195.00
    Up for grabs is this Levy's Leather Bass Gig Bag I got here on TB. This is the older version, so it works well with my Fender Basses and one of my 35" scale Devon 5 string basses with the shorter headstock. It tops out around 46 inches of total Interior length, so it does not fit 2 of my other longer 5 strings. I don;t want to get rid of it, but I want a leather bag that can fit ALL of my basses. The exterior shows good wear but no major scraps, or rips in the leather. I use McGuire's polish to keep the exterior clean. Interior is in great shape and no odd odors or stains. Only issue (same as when I got it), one of the zipper tabs is broken off and a key loop ring is successfully performing its task :) No Trade Interest At This Time. Individual Pictures Are Available.

Bag will be folded in half and shipped via FedEx Ground with Signature Required to your Lower 48 Continental US state.
    PayPal Is the preferred method of payment.

Cheers!

LevysLeather.

2. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    On HOLD, Pending Payment.