Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Levy's Leather gig bag

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by maurilio, Aug 17, 2004.

1. maurilio

maurilio Musician - Owner at Mo's Shop - Tech at Nordstrand Supporting Member

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - Genzler Amplification - Sadowsky - Dunlops Strings - DR Strings
    I'm selling a Levy's gig bag.
    It's the LM19 brown suede model, in good shape.

$125+shipping (with the original cardboard box!)

Mo'

2. Dr. PhunkyPants

Dr. PhunkyPants Guest

Aug 11, 2002
    USA
    For those of you who might not be familiar with the LM-19, it is Levy's top of the line bag. The Fodera of Gig Bags. Handstitched full grain leather, fur lined, and over an inch of sturdy padding. You will not be disappointed.

Bump for a sweet sweet bag at a silly price.

3. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    Endorsing artist: Nordstrand - Genzler Amplification - Sadowsky - Dunlops Strings - DR Strings
    Hey doctor,
    thank you for your evaluation, appreciate!
    It is a great gig bag!
    And the price is silly, maybe I should have posted a higher one! :smug:

Mo'

4. Deep

Deep

May 8, 2002
    NY
  5. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    I'm sorry, I don't have a digital camera.
    The bag has no damage, no unstitching, just some scratchs.

Mo'

6. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
  7. maurilio

May 25, 2003
    Studio City+Redlands, CA
    SOLD!

Thank you.

Mo'