1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Levys PM32

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Stingray_EB, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Hey chaps,

Not sure if this is the correct section for Strap related topics but I did a search and all the rest are in Basses.

Ok, Im desperatly looking for a Levys PM32 strap in black, trouble is nowhere stocks or will order me one in the UK :crying:

Does anyone have one that they are willing to part ways with or know of somewhere in the UK that stocks this strap.

If theres no luck can anyone suggets me a plain black padded leather strap not really any budget.
    Thanks guys
    Stingray

2. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    There was a thread earlier today about leather gig bags - expensive but ultra high quality.
    For some reason I can't find it now :confused:
    There were located in europe or the UK, and they had some lovely, padded leather straps that might be just what you're looking for.

(edited) - did some more digging. These guys have some nice stuff, and might ship to the UK.
    http://www.probag-net.com/

3. Thanks guys

4. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones