Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Lex P.

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by rrybicki, Mar 24, 2005.

1. rrybicki

rrybicki Innocent Bystander Supporting Member

I bought a Berg 6x10 off Lex and everything went extremely well. The large and ungainly cabinet was expertly packaged and quickly shipped. The cabinet itself was better than described, in fact, it was in like new condition.

Communication was good throughout. Lex is real pleasure to deal with and a good guy.

Highly Recommended.

Russ (Rrybicki)

2. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    Just completed a purchase deal on a set of Sadowsky Jazz p/u's. I would rate this interaction the best net transaction I've ever had buying/selling - period. :hyper:

Fantastic e-mail correspondence, condition was every bit as good as described, followed-up with near instantaneous shipment of the goods upon receipt of my payment. Thanks Lex!

Score: A+++

Rodent

3. Got a Berg HT115 over the weekend from Lex. Everything was just as he said. Packed the box very well, the cab looks like new and sounds like new. Very well taken care of. Lex kept me up to date the whole time too. Thanks Lex.

4. tombowlus

tombowlus If it sounds good, it is good Gold Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2003
    North central Ohio
    Editor-in-Chief, Bass Gear Magazine
    I bought an Alembic F-1X from Lex, and he was a true gentleman to work with!

Tom.

5. huskies90

huskies90

May 17, 2004
    I just bought a QSC power amp from Lex. Great guy. Everything was flawless. Well packed and shipped quickly.

Thanks!! :)