LH 1000 Hartke bass amp fizzles out after a few minutes use

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Wayne451, Jun 23, 2021.

1. agedhorse

agedhorse Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 12, 2006
    Davis, CA (USA)
    Development Engineer-Mesa Boogie, Development Engineer-Genzler (pedals), Product Support-Genz Benz
    That's too bad. In the touring circles that I worked (in the audio industry), Things were for the most part pretty decent overall.

2. SteveFromBerlin

SteveFromBerlin

Jan 3, 2008
    Berlin
    Dear OP,

I'm sorry that your post got derailed with something minor like me wishing for a post EQ XLR output option. All I wanted to say is that there are guys with similar problems out there and keep your hopes up because I think the LH-Series are great sounding amplifiers with a lot of power for an exceptional price point. Also, they seem to be very well repairable.

Have a great weekend you guys,

all the best from Berlin!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2021
    Wayne451 likes this.
  3. I wish you were with me at both Gov't Mule concerts about 5 years ago. I wanted to scream at the FOH guys! Highly dominant, (and I walked the whole floor to find a better spot) was guitar and kick. It made me sick because their records are mixed so well. The bass was a faint, dull, mush. I could hear the keys and second guitar only when Warren backed off, and they seemed ignored also. There should be PA police!

agedhorse likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 27, 2021