1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Liar get his due

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by syciprider, Jun 16, 2007.

1. syciprider

syciprider Inactive

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
  2. ibnzneksrul

ibnzneksrul

Feb 2, 2007
    So Cal
    This is just the beginning. There will be civil lawsuits and possibly a criminal investigation. Nifong is toast.

Oh, and the accusing whore should be prosecuted for filing a false police report.

3. AdlerAugen

AdlerAugen

Aug 9, 2006
    There's a phrase nifong needs to learn if he ever wants another job...."Do you want fries with that, sir?"

He's seriously screwed. About as screwed as he screwed up those duke kids. D*mn shame you can't put it back the way it was, because if they had girlfriends, by the end of the fiasco they probably didn't anymore since they were accused of RAPE, and that's even WORSE than just cheating on your girlfriend, because you're forcing yourself on another woman. Now they'll be recognized as 'hey you're that rapist dude from duke!' or somethin similar.

4. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Inactive

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    Awesome. Jack Thompson should be next.

5. BetterBottomEnd

BetterBottomEnd <- Not me I just like looking at her

Jan 9, 2007
    Cable Wi
    He's been before the bar a couple times too he's a pain in the ass but not a dumb one.

He really screwed those Duke players too. Theres got to be some civil suits coming his way from those guys.

6. Vince S.

Vince S. Resident Former Bassist

Jan 24, 2003
    +1

Him, and that imbecile who's suing a dry cleaner for millions cause they lost his pants.

7. Spector_Ray

Spector_Ray

Aug 8, 2004
    Texas
    I wonder if the lacrosse team is going to get formal apologies from those who protested them without proof.

[​IMG]

8. morf

morf Inactive

Feb 17, 2006
    That imbecile is a judge though, as far as I know.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 8, 2021