1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Lightning Boy Nu-Vision Tube Preamp Pedal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Dee-man, May 20, 2018.

1. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Price:
    Howdy TB. Got too much gear, especially tubes, so this cool pedal has to go. I'm original owner and it's as-new. Hasn't seen more than a handful 0f jams. These are temporarily sold out at LB Audio. Has a versatile range of tones with the high and low cuts, and the separate gain and volume allow for a surprising amount of gain and, if desired, overdrive and distortion. A lot of tube tone in a pedal. Here's the LB link for all the info:
    Lightning Boy Audio
    Runs on a 9V 300mA minimum power supply (not included).

$225 shipped CONUS. Sorry, not interested in any trades. Thanks for looking, DM

Attached Files:

The Diaper Geni likes this.
  2. danielfbl

danielfbl

Jan 2, 2006
    Hello... do you happen to know where the bass and treble controls are centered? I looked at the website and didn't find that info.
    Thanks!

3. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    I'm afraid I don't know. Mike is a friendly guy though and might respond if you email him. It's pretty balanced overall, nothing terribly extreme, and the high and low cuts make a difference.