1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD LIGHTWAVE SABER VL 4 STRING FRETLESS BASS WILCOX with GIG BAG

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by retrosynth, Jul 10, 2017.

1. retrosynth

retrosynth Supporting Member

Oct 23, 2010
    Maryland
    Price:
    Strings:
    Bought on a whim and never used. Strung with brand new D'Addario Chromes flatwound strings. Hipshot Ultralite tuners. No dings, scratches or wear of any kind. Professionally set up and and ready to go. Bass weighs only 6.9 pounds! Lightwave gig bag included.

Fantastic tone with mwah for days! Includes gig bag, charger, adjustment tools and instructions.

$50 shipping in CONUS. Send your email address and I'll send a PayPal invoice. No trades, thanks.

I sell a lot of bass guitars on TB. They may not be the cheapest, but they are some of the best. When you buy an instrument from me, it will be clean as a whistle, with a professional set up and new strings, ready to play right out of the box with no issues. Check out my stellar TB feedback!

The Saber VL has the exclusive, patented LightWave Analog Optical Pickup System features a Swamp Ash body with resonant chambers to enhance the tone, as vibration is key to coaxing the most sound from the wood. The VL includes a beautiful Flamed Maple top. If you’re considering a fretless bass, the VL is renowned for its highly convincing upright bass tone and immediate response.

LightWave System2 Analog Optical Pickup System

The optical pickup system uses infrared light to sense string vibration, and features a totally separate transducer for each string, with no electrical or mechanical crosstalk between them.

iceTone™ Optical & Piezo Blend

LightWave Systems’ exclusive circuit, which allows users to blend the LightWave Optical Pickup with tailored piezo transducers built into each string saddle. The result is a smooth, natural high-frequency enhancement ranging from crisp high-end to percussive presence.

Attached Files: