1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Like it rare and well done? Vigier Excess 4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by FilCo, Nov 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Price:
    $1600
    Strings:
    Hey everyone. This listing is for my extra rare, Vigier Excess. You will be the only one at the party with this dress on.

This one features a really nice French alder body in light trans blue finish. The neck and board are maple, with Vigier's 90/10 wood/carbon construction. The pickguard is mirror finished. The pickups are Benedetti single coils custom built for Vigier, and they are matched to a Glockenklang preamp.

This bass is in excellent overall condition. There is some minor playing wear, and some nicks around the jack, but it is very clean otherwise. Vigier's build quality is outstanding. This is a fantastic modern style jazz bass that plays lightening fast.

$1600, shipped. Price includes the light hard case. I always consider trade offers if you want to make one. I can go +/- cash depending on the deal. Please message me with any questions. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Templar, catcauphonic and bdgotoh like this.
  2. S.O.T.G. Rich

S.O.T.G. Rich Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2014
    Corpus Christi Texas
    Scale is 34"?

3. FilCo

FilCo Supporting Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Phoenix, AZ.
    Yes, 34. Thanks!

4. S.O.T.G. Rich

S.O.T.G. Rich Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2014
    Corpus Christi Texas
    Damn these bases are sooooo underrated in the USA!! They are amazing

FilCo likes this.
  5. WR Jacobs

WR Jacobs Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2015
    Here goes the beginning of "questions"....weight?