1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Like new 2013 Squier Cabronita bass $240 SHIPPING TO CONUS INCLUDED

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bassstrangler, Mar 24, 2016.

1. bassstrangler

bassstrangler

Mar 2, 2015
    AZ
    Price:
    $240
    Strings:
    DSCN1421.JPG DSCN1419.JPG DSCN1420.JPG $240 with shipping to CONUS INCLUDED.

This is a like new 2013 Squier Cabronita bass. It is really nice with no damage. I have had it cased for the last 4 months since I traded for it. I swapped out the bridge with a vintage Fender, I will include the original high mass bridge. I hand crafted the aged mint pickguard and put in black screws. Original white guard and silver screws included. I upgrade the knobs to real screw tightened Fender Precision Bass knobs. The Squier version does not have the CNC hole in the body under the pickguard like the Fender does. It is solid and will look great without the guard!

I am selling off half of my herd to fund a new USA Geddy Lee. I am easy to work with so feel free to contact me for shipping info any questions or more pictures. This is one sweet bass! Not easy to come by from what I know of. Fidelitron pickup. Shipping included to CONUS WITH THIS PRICE. CHECK OUT MY OTHER BASSES LISTED. DSCN1419.JPG DSCN1420.JPG

Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
  2. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    Nice, this bridge looks a lot better on it!!

bassstrangler likes this.
  3. bassstrangler

bassstrangler

Mar 2, 2015
    AZ
    It seemed like more of a natural fit as these basses tend to have a vintage feel anyway.

4. TomB

TomB Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2007
    Vermont
    Is that swirled finish seen on the upper horn elsewhere on the front? The photo isn't clear. Thx.

5. bassstrangler

bassstrangler

Mar 2, 2015
    AZ
    That's a reflection of a tree. Sorry, bout that. The bass is solid black and beautiful!

6. bassstrangler

bassstrangler

Mar 2, 2015
    AZ
    The reflection of my face isn't included either!

Orange Caesar likes this.
  7. TomB

TomB Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2007
    Vermont
    Glad you clarified. I was certain it was green!