Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Like new 20GB Apple iPod for sale??

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Funkster, May 8, 2004.

1. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Hi all, Sombody owed me 250 bucks and they gave me a like new 20GB Apple Ipod in the box with all accesories, I have no idea what this thing is worth nor do I have the slightest idea how it works. He assured me it's worth 250 so that's all I'm looking to do is recoupe what is owed to me or if it's not worth what I'm asking please let me know or if I'm asking to little let me know.
    250 plus 7 bucks for insured shiping.

Will trade for a good stereo power amp must have minumum of 400 watts @ 4ohms per ch. Brand not important..
    Thanks. I'll try and get pics up this weekend.

2. I've been looking to get one of these. Any idea if the iPod is 3rd generation (the 3rd generation has rounded edges on all the corners and 4 buttons above, not around, the spinner wheel thingy)? $250 seems to be a fair price, let me know when you get pics. I'll PM you about this, too.

3. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Still available

4. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    So is it the newer one?

[​IMG]

Like this?

5. Funkster

Funkster

Apr 6, 2000
    Wormtown, MA
    Ye exactly like that one you posted... I'll have pics up today since I haven't heard from the interested party it's available..

6. FunkySpoo

FunkySpoo Supporting Member

Feb 6, 2002
    You have a PM

7. Scott D

Scott D

Apr 21, 2003
    Minneapolis, MN
    Still available? I have a friend who is interested. Has it been used?

8. Sorry, it's not available anymore. He's already shipped it off to me.