1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Like new Acme Low B1 Series III (Sound clip) huge price drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by otto B, May 15, 2020.

1. otto B

otto B Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2007
    El Paso Texas
    Price:
    I have up for sale is this incredible ACME LOW B-1 Series 3, 8 ohms. This cabinet has an incredible sound because of its 3 way set up. You get all; incredible lows (you won't believe is coming from this woofer), crystal clear mids, and highs. For me, it sounds like a 112. The cab is super lightweight, easy to carry, it weighs 28 lbs. This cab has only been used at the house at low volumes for practice. It will be ship with the original box. Still looks like new, it only has a scratch in the crossover plate. I have owned so many name brands, and nothing compares to Acme cabs. I have recorded a video of the cab with a simple sound check. You may hear a lot of noise when I played the B string, that is everything in the room shaking. I wanted to record this video because there aren't any videos about the B1. This cab sounds even better than a 112 cab.

Asking $325 shipped Final price drop.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2020
    Jefenator and james condino like this.
  2. SemiDriven

SemiDriven Supporting Member

Sep 2, 2012
    Milwaukee, WI
    Good cab!
    GLWTS!

gmarcus likes this.
  3. gwangi