1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Like New Butter Cream 1H Stingray 4 $1050 + Shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tjoTim, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tjoTim

tjoTim

Apr 30, 2002
    Ohio, U.S.A
    Sold!!!

Like new 2005 Limited Edition Butter Cream Stingray 4 with matching Limited Edition case. Plastic still on the pickguard. 10 pounds even on my digital scale with great balance and a meaty tone!

This was an impulse purchase that hasn't made it out of the house since I bought from the original owner. It came to me playing great, so I haven't wanted to change the set-up which plays fast and easy with the OEM EB steel rounds.

The great guys at Bass Central sold these new for more than $1800!

Sold!!!

2. FunkyLemz

FunkyLemz

Oct 17, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    If you ever will drop the price to $900 let me know.
    Thanks, Mike

3. Fred312b

Fred312b Proof that gear doesn't make you a better player Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Chicago, IL
    if it was a rosewood board, my credit card would be sweating... such a cool color...

4. lsu921

lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Port Allen, La
    +1

5. LarryR

LarryR

Feb 2, 2003
    Los Angeles
    This bass is still for sale???

6. lsu921

lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Port Allen, La
    this sold yet?

7. tjoTim

tjoTim

Apr 30, 2002
    Ohio, U.S.A
    Still available! Thanks for asking. I'm very careful about closing a FS post when I sell something.

8. lsu921

lsu921

Jun 6, 2003
    Port Allen, La
    PM SENT

9. tjoTim

tjoTim

Apr 30, 2002
    Ohio, U.S.A
    PM replied.

10. tjoTim

tjoTim

Apr 30, 2002
    Ohio, U.S.A
    Now up on eBay as a Best Offer listing with a $1199 BIN + shipping. I always wanted to try an eBay Best Offer listing to see how well it works.

TB'ers can still get the TB price by contacting me directly. I'll leave the bass posted here unless I get a sale through eBay first.

11. Sufenta

Sufenta Trudging The Happy Road of Destiny Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2002
    The Signpost Up Ahead.
    Thats too funny. I've got a BC w/ rosewood that I would love to trade for the maple. Maybe we could work out a 3-way.

12. tjoTim

tjoTim

Apr 30, 2002
    Ohio, U.S.A
    Still available!

13. dyuaru

dyuaru

Oct 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Yeah if you guys could trade those two Id be more than willing to buy the bass. Sorry for the long time of no messaging you Tim but I 've kind of decided that I want a rosewood. If you guys are able to trade then please let me know.

14. tjoTim

tjoTim

Apr 30, 2002
    Ohio, U.S.A
    There's no need for me to get in the middle of a certain and immediate sale between a serious buyer and serious seller who both want to do a rosewood BC deal right now.

If anyone wants to buy a maple fingerboard BC in near new condition, I've got one for sale that plays great and sounds great.

15. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    If it were a two band, I'd be on it.

16. Sufenta

Sufenta Trudging The Happy Road of Destiny Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2002
    The Signpost Up Ahead.
    Sorry, but if, by chance, you are refering to me a the 'serious rosewood BC seller', I'm out. There is something that just feels off about this whole situation. Good luck to you.

17. You know, you could just BUY the maple neck SR from the original poster and THEN trade it for the rosewood...

Sheesh - kids today have no problem solving skills... :rolleyes:

18. tjoTim

tjoTim

Apr 30, 2002
    Ohio, U.S.A
    :D I think it's just some tire-kicking that got a little carried away. Blame it on the good looking bass!

19. rayzak

rayzak

Jan 13, 2001
    Louisville, KY
    I recently found out that there were only 4 2 bands made in buttercream.:smug:

20. dyuaru

dyuaru

Oct 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Well yeah thats true but the main thing is communication between all three cause it would easier if all three people worked together but thats not possible now.

Well anyway good luck on selling the bass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.