No longer available Like New Lakland Skyline DJ5 White Pearl

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jakels, Aug 1, 2021.

1. jakels

jakels

Feb 1, 2013
    Missouri
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Up For Sale or trade is my Lakland Skyline DJ5 in white pearl.
    This bass has been played very sparingly over the past two years and has never left the bedroom. A consequence of this is its immaculate condition.
    There are no visible scrapes, dings, or scratches in the paint. The color is gorgeous. The area of the pickguard above the B (where your thumb sits) and below the G has a little oil buildup from my hands which are the two defects I was able to find.

The bass plays exceptionally well and was Plek'd at the factory. Action can be dropped as low as possible with almost no buzz. It has a classic jazz tone but sounds like a Lakland. If you know you know.

TRADES
    I am selling this bass to fund the purchase of an ESP LTD Deluxe B-1004. If for some reason you have one you are wanting to trade that is in similar condition, hit me up. Other trades will be entertained. I may trade down and take cash but it would have to interest me quite a bit. I won't trade up.

SHIPPING
    I'm not going to ship this bass internationally or to Hawaii or Alaska.
    I would be willing to split the shipping cost 50/50 as shipping can be kinda costly.

If you have questions or concerns don't hesitate to message me. I can also provide additional photos upon request. ;laksjdf.jpg lyylyl.jpg pqiwe.jpg qrqrqr.jpg afafafa.jpg ggghg.jpg urur.jpg XZc.jpg jfjf.jpg jjjj.jpg image0.jpg

THANKS!

2. G RICH 5

G RICH 5 Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Detroit
    Weight, please

3. jakels

jakels

Feb 1, 2013
    Missouri
    It weighs 12 pounds and 4 ounces.

4. jakels

jakels

Feb 1, 2013
    Missouri
    Sorry, I meant 10 pounds 4 ounces lol.

5. buckangus

buckangus Supporting Member

Dec 14, 2005
    kansas city area
    does it come with a case or gig bag?

6. Staffordness

Staffordness Supporting Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Still available?

7. SteveC

SteveC Gold Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2004
    NE ND
    I should have bought this.

8. jakels

jakels

Feb 1, 2013
    Missouri
    It’s available again!

9. SteveC

SteveC Gold Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2004
    NE ND
    Damn. It’s so tempting, but I have a weight hang up. All my stuff is well under 10 and one even 8 pounds.

10. jakels

jakels

Feb 1, 2013
    Missouri
    Don’t blame you there. I have never gigged with this bass but I’m sure it would feel substantial. Not necessarily in a bad way.

11. jakels

jakels

Feb 1, 2013
    Missouri
    Gonna hold on to this bass. Thanks for the interest.