1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

LIKE NEW! Springfield XDM 9mm 3.8 compact $675obo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by basser05, Mar 28, 2013.

1. basser05

basser05 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2010
    GREAT gun! Best shooting gun I've ever fired! I am ONLY selling bc I need the $$! Got a baby coming in a few months and have some stuff still to get and I would like to get a bass before he gets here! I am in Tennessee and I can sale to anyone in Tennessee over 21. I believe to sale to anyone else we would have to go to a gun shop and they would have to do it there. If this is the case, buyer pays whatever fees they charge.

Thanks!
    The Basser

ImageUploadedByTalkBass1364513507.179141. ImageUploadedByTalkBass1364513532.994914.

2. toddj1s

toddj1s

Sep 13, 2007
    Johnson City, TN
    Great gun. Have a Springfield .40 subcompact myself. Hope it hoes quick for ya. And congratulations on the baby!

3. you can ship to a verified FFL anywhere in the country. if you decide to do this, i'd suggest just going through a local gun shop as they will have the knowledge on it. i'm not familiar with your local laws, but most likely you'll need to sell to someone that is a TN resident (has driver's license or military id and orders to TN) in addition to them being over 21. little known fact, though: federal law permits the sale of handguns to 18+, not 21+, but to buy ammo, you need to be 21, lol.

i'd love to pick up one of these myself, but funds are being set aside for other expenses these days.

4. basser05

Jul 30, 2010
    Ahh thanks for the info! I had definitely planned on going thru local gun shop bc I know the owner pretty well!

I definitely understand having to spend money elsewhere! I wouldn't be trying to get rid of this if it weren't for that! It really is an awesome gun and very fun to shoot!

Thanks man! I appreciate it! I'm really debating on keeping it, but like I said, needs and wants are killing me!

5. basser05

Jul 30, 2010
    Think it's sold local, so if anyone is interested act now!

6. basser05

Jul 30, 2010
    Well, they backed out! I will accept trades on 4 strings!