like nothing you've ever seen =)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by marcusprice, Jan 28, 2006.

1. marcusprice

Jan 28, 2006
    this is my first post. i was grabbed from the gear page and told that i needed to make this post. thanks jokerjny!

this is my brand new white 8x10 cab. made by electric amp innovations (matamp usa) 2800 watts!! only one of its kind =)
  2. jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
    That is really cool. Might be the best looking cab I´ve seen.
    Do you have a matching top?

Nov 24, 2001
    New York,NY
    ...VERY cool...

4. Beautiful looking cab.

Don't let Tom Bowlus see it, our you will have 'one of only two that exist' versus 'the only one' :D
  5. marcusprice

Jan 28, 2006
    i have a sunn300t, im getting electric amp to build me a matching sleeve and faceplate for it. ill post about that when its finished =)
  6. marcusprice

Jan 28, 2006
    haha =) i suspect there wont be much i can do to prevent them from building more =)
    im ready to endorse electric amp, they make great stuff and i want them to be able to make a living =)

be sure to tell em i sent ya.
  7. Crockettnj

Sep 2, 2005
    North NJ

abosolutley gorgeous cab. imo as more and more cabs builders enter the market ( as in , already!) we will see more aestheticaly pleasing cabs not cut from the same black/silvermold.

i my self am thinking a tweed to match the fender guitar cabs on our backline...

as hot as that thing is, i couldnt even imagine getting it in and out of 99% of the places i have played without removing the roof. i imagine your gigs are a little bigger.
  8. Edwcdc

Edwcdc I call shotgun!

Jul 21, 2003
    Columbia MD USA
    Dang, that is sweet looking. Do you have a cover for it? I wouldn't want to take it out of the house.:D
  9. thejohnkim

Sep 30, 2003
    oooh a matamp white! very cool.
  10. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

Looks like it's going to be a huge battle to keep clean though! :smug:
  11. bongomania

bongomania Gold Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    Yeah, after thinking "wow, beautiful" I thought about the roadies having to wear cleanroom suits and oven mitts to avoid grime while moving it.
  12. Wilbyman

Sep 10, 2003
    Parkersburg, WV
    That is maybe the most pimped out thing I have ever seen.
  13. Tualatin

Feb 7, 2005
    That thing would look sic next my guitar players Matamp he just picked up. What kind of music do you play?
  14. BbbyBld

Oct 13, 2005
    Meridian, MS
    Pretty sharp. It looks like a white Orange cab.
  15. It looks like a fridge. A very big, loud fridge. XD
    BTW, congrats on the new cab.
  16. bucephylus

bucephylus Supporting Member Commercial User

Aug 18, 2002
    General Manager TecPadz LLC
    Does it come in Almond?
  17. Mat Mathias (the founder of matamp) basically started Orange, they were at one point, in fact, labeled "Orange Matamp".

Anyways, excellent cab! I'm sure it sounds glorious!
  18. That is seriously cool!

Nice pedalboard BTW too.
  19. Joelc73

Joelc73 Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2000
    New York
    Wow that is cool. Definitely find yourself a cover for that beauty before taking it to the local pub gig.