Like Totally Problem at Like School. Like.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by fenderboy, Oct 28, 2002.

1. fenderboy

Jun 21, 2002
    Ok, this teacher at my school is ***** to everyone if he has the chance to accuse you or susspend you he will do it. Anyways today after school in the commons where we hang out i triped over a trash can and the roller thing came out and landed by my friend then he was rolling it back to me and some teacher is like quit playing with the trash can roller its not a skateboard. So then my friend was we werent playing with it he triped over it. She was like "no" i saw yall playing with it and then he goes we were not. Then she told us to get outside for being disruptive and we were like we werent doing anything wrong so she like im going to go to ********* teacher and we were like ok fine whatever. She brings him back and she was like the two men were playing with the roller on the trash can acting like it was a skateboard and we were like no i triped over it and the roller poped out and he kicked it back to me with his foot then she accused us of playing with it. He was like "well ive been seeing alot of damage being done around here and i think you are the one thats been doing it. I was like what damage and he goes "it doesnt matter" i want you out side and wait for your ride. I was like but, i didnt do anything. HE was like thats not what she said. Then he asked for my name and said if anything happend again he would susspend me.

Now, does anyone have a speach i can give this ******** for when next time he accuses me or one of my friends of doing something on purpose or calling us liers. I was thinking of saying something on the lines of like this " Is there reason your ***** to the students and call them liers and threaten to susspend them and dont give me any of that im just makeing sure that there is no vandalism or disruption in the school because, wouldnt every other teacher that cared about this which every other teacher obviously does do the same as you because i dont see it happening buddy. I think you like the feel of power that you have over us which is **** for you to have after school has ended so go ahead and "susspend me if you want but, then remeber there will be one less guy getting the edcuation he needs and i thought thats what school was all about. Then if he touches me or grabs my arm and sez your coming with me im going to spit in his face and jerk my arm away and say you have no jurasdiction to grab me. Then he will most likely get the cop. Thats were im a little screwed but what should i say to this help me out

Edits by jazzbo.

This is one of the worst posts I've ever read in my time here. Write coherently. Do not use the word "like" the same way you would in speech, it really cripples your story. The derogatory terms are not needed. Punctuation is your friend. Spelling properly is a good thing.

Have you remembered anything from your education all these years, or are you too busy believing that the world is out to get you?
  2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
  3. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    If you want him to take you seriously dont call him a dick,be intelligent. Point out to him what he's done wrong and that there's no proof that you've done any of the vandalism.Be very polite.
  4. cheeseman

Feb 3, 2002
    Austin, TX
    Don't struggle. Scream. That's assault, brotha.
  5. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Use punctuation. Every teacher likes that.
  6. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
  7. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
  8. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    "Yes Sir... No Sir... I'm sorry Sir" are your best bet

You're beat, you are a kid and He is the Authority. M'kay. Life is filled with these little 'pissing contests' some you win, some you lose
  9. AndyMan

AndyMan Supporting Member Commercial User

Jun 17, 2000
    Columbus, Ohio
    Well, I'd say you should first go home and do your homework, esp. English grammar and composition.

School teachers and administrators can basically do whatever they want to you, so I'd cool it. You are in school to learn and better yourself, not to act up.

That's my .02 cents, having been both a teacher and principal (for too long). Try to lose the "rebel without a clue" look and attitude, as it will do wonders for you. Now I'm an attorney and make a lot of money off of people who basically have little or no self-control. That includes both teachers and students (I do school law).

No offense.
  10. lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    Please learn how to write
  11. what a travesty. suspension? someone with your communication skills needs all the school he can get.
  12. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida

Boy, you're a cheap-o aren't you. Couldn't even give the kid 2 cents? .02 cents, thats like... .02 cents. And you're a lawyer? How'd that get by you?

:D ;)
  13. fenderboy

Jun 21, 2002
    how ironic. I was in a hurry and i was mad. Thats why i made so many punctuation grammars. Sorry about that folks.
  14. Freakapotamus9

Jun 20, 2001
    good advice.
  15. Freakapotamus9

Jun 20, 2001
    also good advice.
  16. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
  17. StrudelBass

Jul 6, 2002
    Stopped reading after:

18. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Whatever you say to him, make sure that there are lots of "He was all..." and "I was like..." included in it. He'll relate to that. He'll be all "Word."

brad cook
  19. next time he is a dick and accuses you of doing wrong etc. just ask him to simply prove it. ask him to ask by standers that you dont know what happend. and if a teacher goes and gets him and he starts accusing you tell him " word of mouth has no hold, you can only do something to me if you have proof (ie, witnesses, video tape, other physical evidenc) so unless you plan on asking everybody in here what REALLY happened why dont you go back to your room and grade a F***ing test and quit harrasing kids who are innnocent and are waiting for their rides."

EDIT: ohh yeah.. and if he touches you... tell him not to or else he will be facing an "assault by contact" law suit. i bet he wont like that one.
  20. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS *

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north
    Face it, you can't win. Just stay out of his way.