1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Lil' help please. (manual assistance plz)

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by AFRO, Jan 20, 2012.

1. AFRO

AFRO

Aug 29, 2010
    :help:

OK so I have recently been lent a -BASS POD Line 6- to check out. (no pic) so a discription; the Grey model with the dimple in the center of the bottom of the kidney shape. Red LED read out The buttons to the right are a bit worn so I am not sure which does what.. ???

it came with the unit itself, power cord, an ethernet-like cord to connect it to the (rather large) floor extension with 4 (A-D) switches near the bottom, (plus some more at the top-left to turn on/off effects) wah and volume pedals on far right.

I have looked on this site over the past couple days for a manual download of sorts and most results are the XT or XT LIVE, POD Pro, or what have you..nothing mentioning a manual. other than the ones which are for sale in the last 10 or so years..again not helping my situation.

Ive checked onthe line 6 website and it is no longer available (of course) I cant even find anything relevant as far as manual download goes.

If someone could post a manual download or some such link, that may guide my eyes to how to work this darn thing other than turning the knobs for amp modeling and effects.. I would like to dig in and tweak some settings and save them. but I would like to be informed as to how it works.

ANY help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. I am at a loss, but hopeful the fine folks here on TB can help a brotha out. (again) as my search results have ended up with me making this post.:mad:

2. AFRO

AFRO

Aug 29, 2010