Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

limited edition bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by joshnf, Apr 19, 2002.

1. joshnf

joshnf

Apr 19, 2002
    does anyone know what the silver sparkle guitar center jazz bass is called. ive been looking all day and cant find one. i think it was an aniversary model and they put one in every guitar center. if anyone can tell me where i can find one that would be super
    :confused:

2. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I don't know what part of the country that you are in, but the GC in North Dallas is moving, and they are having a massive blowout sale.

They have 4 of those Jazz basses, and they are priced $499!!!!

FWIW, it is called the US Designer Series, at least that's what the decal says on the back of the headstock.

3. joshnf

joshnf

Apr 19, 2002
    thanks a lot for the info. it just so happened that i just got off the phone with dallas and they only have 3 left. so my brain is going crazy trying to get one of them here.

4. old_skool

old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    Meeee toooo!!! I have one shop - 10 basses, the next store is MILES away.

5. joshnf

joshnf

Apr 19, 2002
    i went down to the little rock gc and paid for it and the dallas store is shipping it to me now. so by thursday or friday i should have it. im giddy as a school girl.:D

6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

josh, you got it for the closeout price? Good score!:cool: