Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Limiter and Autowah pedals

Discussion in 'For Sale: Strings and Accessories' started by mrpackerguy, Sep 14, 2005.

1. mrpackerguy

mrpackerguy Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Guyatone BL-2 BOTTOM LIMITER mico-effect.

Excellent condition. From the website: The BL-2 will help to make you sound rock solid without altering the tone of that one-of-a-kind, custom instrument that you saved up for years to buy. The BL-2's variable Level and Threshold controls allow the user to dial in a variety of compression/limiting effects with up to a 100:1 ratio squash that will make every note punchy and tight no matter how light you play.

Higher Threshold settings yield a warm, round, slightly gritty tone similar to a hard-working tube amp. With low Threshold and high Level settings the BL-2 can also be used as an uncompressed clean booster with up to 40 dB of gain. The BL-2 also features a Slow/Fast switch that offers two different attack types for increased tonal variations. $45 shipped or offer.

Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah also in excellent condition.

Just doesn't do anything my Digitech BSW doesn't. The world's first compact pedal to produce human-voice type wah sounds using a "Humanizer" effect. EXP Pedal mode allows foot control, plus dedicated Bass input for processing bass guitar. Features:

* Auto-wah and dynamic wah
    * Humanizer simulates vocal sounds
    * Bass input
    * Expression pedal jack

$65 shipped or offer

2. ciderboy

ciderboy

Aug 24, 2005
    Hi, interested in the AW3 but would you be prepared to send to uk, if so how much would p&p be roughly?
    Cheers Andy g

3. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
  4. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    I'm not adverse to that notion, I'll have to check out what shipping will be, though and get back to you.

5. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Back atcha. You go to MTSU? I'm an alum, class of '91

6. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics

That I do. Have you been here latley? We've topped 22,000 students.

7. mrpackerguy

Jul 3, 2004
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Super: Moved all pedals to Evilbay and just unloaded them 2nite. Sorry.