Limp Bizkit

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Bigunslinger, Jul 4, 2001.

1. My Way

5 vote(s)
  2. My Generation

1 vote(s)
  3. Rollin

3 vote(s)
  4. Break Stuf

6 vote(s)
  1. Whats your Favorite Limp Bizkit song
  2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    faith... and it´s not even a LB song :)
  3. you listed some of their crappiest songs! IMO their best songs are "Stuck" "Counterfeit" "Nobody like u" "pollution" heck i even like "nookie"

i think im gonna go listen to 3 dolla bill Yall, i haven't listened to that for ages.
  4. If I could put more songs up there It would be Faith, Nookie, Counterfiet and Stuck
  5. Zirc

May 13, 2001
    Los Angeles
    Counterfeit definitely
  6. Tyler Dupont

Tyler Dupont Wesly Headpush

Limp Bizkit is weak .. if they got rid of fred they'd be decent. All he does is jump around and go " Get the f*** up, f*** this f*** that."
  7. istaticl

Nov 29, 2000
    Prescott, AZ
    I agree with jrthebassguy, except for nookie. That song kind of sucks in my mind.
  8. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    yeah, that song started the whole Rap-Metal thing (in the public sense)...

i liked the old LB :(
  9. imho... limbizkid... S U C K S ! ! ! !
  10. Ok so it does suck but what about Linkin Park, Disturbed, 311
  11. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Stuck has a cool bassline, I can really get my spiderhand thing going on the wicked bit, the 3rd verse I think, Rivers is a bit unappreciated IMHO.
  12. All new limp bizkit sucks...i liked them back when no one did...and now their music sucks, and fred is a conceited dick. But, i do like their old stiff, i like counterfiet, #7 on 3 dollar bill, and the last song everything. No one likes that song because its so long, but its probly my favorite. I gave up on LB when the vid for faith came out.
  13. 3 Dolla Bill Yall was an awesome album. But then they sold out, and everything after sucks big time. Pollution and Counterfeit are great songs, but it seems like on the newer albums Fred tries to be the Great White Rapper. They need to go back to their original hard stuff, and then they might earn a little respect back. Until then, they are no better the the Back Street Boys.
  14. hey.. please.. no o0ffense.. but this seems a very stupid thread to me.. I use to like limp bizkit and still believe their first album was a really good one.. I loved it. None of the polls songs are from the first album.. and I think they all suck..

What makes you think that anyone´s favourite limp bizkit song (in case they like lb) is going to be one of the poll´s list?
  15. I think that Wes Borland should lead his own (serious) band, but not beside LB, but instead of LB.. I think he is a very talented guitarrist and has lots of potential.. He should be doing some thing more dynamic, progressive and experimental thing than that boring limp bizkit tipical s h ¡ +.. maybe with the rest of the band members (except for fred durst).. or even beter, with other musicians as talented as he is..
  16. I dont think you can get very much more experimental than "Big Dumb Face" thats a band led by Wes Borland, and is anything buy Limp Bizkit, i dont even know what it is. It sure isnt the Jazz he studied in college, isnt the Metal he played with Bizkit, its... well, what he says was what he'd do with his brother when they'd get drunk in high in ther bedroom. He also discribes it at a soundtrack for a crazy cartoon that doesnt exist. Listen to the album, you'll know what i mean.
  17. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Big Dumb Face!

it´s Wes side proyect with some people, haven´t heard it but here´s the website:
  18. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Hmn...I hate Bizkit, I hate durst, and I hate the music they make....

However, I really like and admire Wes Borland. The fact that he is "endorsed" by #6 doesn't hurt to much either. I really think that he's way to much of a free spirit and potential star to be wraped up in Limp Bizkit. He's a cool guy, and I think that He should have played Shaggy in the new Live action Scooby Doo movie (look at him without the contacts, he's tall, lanky, and goofy...he'dve been a good Shaggy!)...
  19. where did limp bizkit go wrong....its a shame, it really is. 3 dollar bills...great album, significantr other was and exelent one as well. but now, so much talent wasted because fred durst wants to rap. i have no idea whats up w/ this new chocolate star crap or whatever they call it. as for ur poll i think if u want more responses u might want to put some of there older stuff in there. (my vote would be for rearranged)
    also i heard a rumor that wes REALLY doesnt get along w/ the band at all and kinda wants out. ne1 else hear about that?

20. well back in the day he quit for a while (before 3 dolla bill yall even came out) and i heard recently he quit but like a day later he came back.

big dumb face is awesome! seriously.