1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Lindy Fralin 5-string Jazz Bass pickups

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by ad9000, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Leucadia, CA
    SOLD

These were installed in a Marcus Milller V bass which I sold with the original pickups reinstalled. I was very happy with them, but since I no longer have a bass that I can use them in, I'm offering them up here. Here is the Fralin blurb describing them:

"Lindy Fralin's Jazz Bass style replacement pickups offer a loud, clear and even response. Using ALNICO V magnets and 42 gauge Heavy Formvar wire, they are all hand wound to vintage specifications.

5 String J Bass Replacement Pickups are wound to 9.3 K neck and 9.8 K bridge. These are sized for Fender 5 Replacement (also many others) that have a bridge pickup length = 4.1" (104 mm) and a neck pickup length = 3.9" (99 mm)."

The pickups are in perfect working condition and look nearly new. I don't have the original box or instruction sheet. Please measure your pickup routs and make sure they fit (according to the dimensions above), unless you plan do do some routing.
    These go for $200/pair new. I'll take $135 shipped firm to CONUS via USPS Priority Mail.

J5Fralinstop.

J5Fralinsrear.

2. pm'ed

3. ad9000

ad9000 Supporting Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Leucadia, CA
    bump

4. fruitlabor

fruitlabor Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Pm'd