1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Lindy Fralin split Jazz humbucking single coils

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Rocinante_x1, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Rocinante_x1

Rocinante_x1 Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Washington State
    Price:
    Here's a used but not abused set of Lindy Fralin Split single coil noiseless/humbucking single coil pickups. I don't have pics at the moment since they're installed in a bass at the moment but these things sound amazing. Very traditional sounding, ultra responsive and dead quiet. Only reason I'm selling is because I'm going to a more modern sounding set of pickups. Here's a song recorded with my 2004 MIM Jazz equipped with these very pickups.
    Be sure to listen with a good set of speakers or headphones because otherwise you won't hear the bass.

2. Tewest86

Tewest86 Supporting Member

Sep 7, 2007
    New Orleans, LA
    What the sizes?

Rocinante_x1 likes this.
  3. Rocinante_x1

Rocinante_x1 Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Washington State
    They're staggered with the neck pickup more narrow than the bridge pickup, I'll get measurements for you later this evening.