SOLD Line 6 Bass POD Pro Rackmount

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by HamOnTheCob, May 3, 2016.

1. Price:
    I'm selling off all my effects stuff so I can fund a Line 6 Helix.

Up for sale is a used but well taken care of Line 6 Bass POD Pro Rackmount unit. I bought it used several years ago and it has lived in a rack ever since. Small scratches on top and bottom from rack installs and removals over the years. See pics. The switch on the front for the Line Input/Bass Input is broken, and it is permanently in the "Bass Input" position, which never mattered to me, but it might matter to you so please keep that in mind. Everything else works 100% as it should. Comes with power cable. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

$140 Shipped in the Contiguous 48 States. PayPal only.

otxmiosdfzbtshlmwnes.jpg
    rwuozegitodak6zteltt.jpg
    ck4yk7cnvkssqfx7abvy.jpg
    hqrz67j4myjdg9jusfiq.jpg
    rahopkgt27kioagnklei.jpg
    xtfpiecex7wrkuzcuaum.jpg
    mlswtksonmn6xea2ky0i.jpg
    trdqhl1cki1rggkfo8rs.jpg
    gf9jx6ny0qrsimbodlcz.jpg
    zevl6ijjcdo6eozyqeuz.jpg
    hcan0vukm4tvltqkbsaq.jpg
    rdii5s6ulao7oqinqvrh.jpg
    jkrjrrmliepyigs0xsvh.jpg
    sof0ns719zabca21qplq.jpg

*NOTE: For whatever reason, when I load the photos in the thread editor, they show up, but on the listing, three of them don't. I have no idea how to fix that.

Thanks for your time!
    Jacob

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 29, 2021