1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Line 6 BASS POD ~ Still NEW! Lower Price!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jazzyitalian, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzyitalian

jazzyitalian Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    Well....They say if you haven't used something in 2 years, then you probably don't need it. This product is in MINT condition and 100% good. I think you all know what Line 6 is about and the popularity they enjoy.

So I'm going to let this go and look for a replacement drum machine instead. Why? Because my neighbor Sparky spilled soda on my machine last month and it shorted out. Hey maybe that's why they call him Sparky. But these are my woes...Thank G-D they're not yours. Right?

So I have this Line 6 bass pod Version 2.0 with everything.
    This includes warrantee card, accessories ording form, user manual and box. It even came with a will call placeholder for a free CD ROM. Basically, the item came without the CD ROM disc because they were probably out of them at the time they boxed this one up.

I paid $240 for it 3 years ago. The newer XT lines sell for $299online. I'll let this one go for $120 shipped in the CONUS. Or I will enterain trades for a drum machine in very good condition. Pics are attached below...I believe Line 6 has the specs on their site. But here is what I know about them:

Bass POD Specifications:

16 Bass Amp Models, 16 Digital Effects, 16 Cabinet Models & 36 Programmable Channels.
    Headphone out & MIDI w/ D.I. Output: Direct Out with optional Apply FX to D.I. switch

Any or all of the sounds in Bass POD can be transferred to (and from) any other Bass POD or Bass POD Pro with a simple MIDI connection. In addition, an expanding ToneTransfer library of sounds is available at www.line6.com. Users can search the library by musical style, artist, etc, access tones with SoundDiver software, and add their own tones to the library. Included Mac/PC SoundDiver™ software from emagic™ for “Deep Editing” and Sound Exchange

Pics are below...

That's all....

2. jazzyitalian

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN
    Lawyer and Hobbist Bass Maker
    bump....It's still available dudes...

3. jazzyitalian

Mar 3, 2005
    Minneapolis, MN