1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Line 6 Bass POD XT Live vs M13 or 9

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by troy mcclure, Dec 11, 2011.

1. I have a bass pod xt live, don't use it much anymore but am thinking I need some effects in my new project. Compressor, Grit, some chorus, autowah and an octave every now and then.

Are the effects in the xt good enough to get by or should I dump it and buy an M13 or 9. The M5 is cool, but won't cut it as I need simultaneous effects.

Are the M pedals effects substantially better than those in the xt live is the real question?

2. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    The line 6 m13 would be right up your alley if you want a multi-effects processor that only has stomp box models. there has been a lot of praises on this multi-effects processor and the line m9(which is a more portable version of the line 6 m13). but if you want a mulit-effects processor that stomp box models and amp and cab model, the line pod x3 would be an excellent choice for that. you can create a lot of unique patches with this multi-effects processor.

3. Thanks, I don;t think I need the amp models, I use a VT Deluxe as my direct box and it is my pre amp for a cerown amp powering my cab.

4. Crystalman85

Crystalman85

Nov 30, 2008
    Chicago, Il.
    If you don't need amp models, then the line m9 or m13 would be right up your alley.