1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Line 6 Bass POD xt Pro

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Earwaxsculptor, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Up for sale here is my Line 6 Bass PODxt Pro. This baby is in excellent condition and spent it's entire life in a rack in my home studio. I love this thing but need to buy some new gear for a new project I am getting involved in. Besides the fact is that I am not doing enough home recording to warrant keeping it so off it goes! These units are excellent tools for a studio, imagine a swiss army knife that had all kinds of bass specific tools folding out of it....;)
    These units are no joke, I have gotten some amazing sounds out of this thing!

The unit comes in the original box with manual and usb cable. I do not have the original (outdated) installation CD that came with it. Have no fear though, you can get all of the updated drivers and latest Line 6 Edit software on the Line 6 website.

gear001.
    gear002.
    gear003.

Asking $400 shipped via FedEx to the lower 48 states.

Thanks!

2. Price drop bump before ebay, I have to move this thing asap.

3. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Great piece of gear here folks.

4. Final price drop bump before ebay.

$400.00 Shipped.

5. Blankmann44

Blankmann44

Sep 23, 2007
    keep us posted on ebay status, im eying it but the timing isn't exactly right for me

6. lucky92

lucky92

Jul 6, 2008
    Earwax,

I only have saved up $350.00 that i could pay(thru paypal).Wd you accept this?

Lucky

7. lucky92

lucky92

Jul 6, 2008
    Is this still avail?

Lucky