1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Line 6 Basspod?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Mr Guyface, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Mr Guyface

Mr Guyface

Mar 29, 2009
    what are your thoughts/experiences with the Line 6 Basspod for recording?

Some well known dandb artists said they used it (and the guitar pod) in their studio, and their bass sounds are unbelievable. Is it possible to run a synth through it??? just curious:meh:

thanks and hi, im new to this forum and very much a noob when it comes to FX.

ps. this isn't a "digital vs analog" discussion.

2. Personally, I have the older one, the Pod XT and I'm fairly happy. Now-a-days I have a fairly extensive pedal board, but this is good to start. I like the ability to edit effects on the computer and then download them to the pod.

3. Mr Guyface

Mr Guyface

Mar 29, 2009
    yeah the pod looks cool. it seems stupid to spend all that money and time on pedals when you can get a variety of excellent sounds from one piece of equipment. Im not one of those guys that needs a very specific "tone" to be happy.

Also, i must apologize. i did a search and found that the bass pod has already been discussed and reviewed in this forum. Sorry for the wasted thread.

haha