Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler Pedal - HELP!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by InfinityJaco, Jul 4, 2005.

1. InfinityJaco

InfinityJaco

Jun 5, 2001
    Illinois
    Hello,

I have a DL4 and I'm trying to use the Reverse effect. The question I have is: when I first turn the knob to the Reverse selection, the light comes on and I can do reverse lines, etc., however, when I hit the stomp switch to turn it off to bypass it, and then hit the swtich to get it back on for the Reverse effect again, it's not Reverse, but some delay/reverb setting. The only way I can get the Reverse effect back is to switch the knob to something else and then back again to the Reverse...There has to be another way to do this! As I want to be able to bypass the Reverse and come back to it without having to fiddle with knobs... Any help?
    Thanks
    Chris :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. PureRockRoll

PureRockRoll

Apr 24, 2005
    you need to set the reverse delay as a preset. once you put the nob on reverse and get all your settings right, hold down the switch for a few seconds. once it starts blinking the the reverse should be set as the preset. you can have up to 3 presets on the DL4 and the last switch is for tap tempo.