1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Line 6 Echo Pro/Pod Live looping capacity?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by bassteban, Jun 21, 2005.

1. I searched here & got nothing, & the Line 6 website is ambiguous- can anyone tell me something about the rackmount delay's or the new XT Live pedal's looping capacity?

2. Anyone?

3. The Bass PODxt Pro doesn't have a modeled looper. It has seven different delays modeled, but no looper. The modeled delays are the Boss DM-2, the EH Deluxe Memory Man, Maestry EP-1 Echoplex, Roland RE-101 Space Echo, and 3 Line 6 originals: a Sweep Echo, a Digital Delay, and a Reverse.

The Echo Park isn't a looper either. It's a delay modeler. Think of it as a DM-4 without the looping or the ability to save anything. It models analog and digital delays, does tap-tempo, multi tap, and adds some modulation if you want it.

4. I'm not interested in the stopbox, what I mean is that new super-pedal thingie. Gonna go for $599 or something. Anyone know if it has a looper?

5. Sako

Sako

Nov 4, 2004
    Charlotte, NC
    The Bass PODxt Live has the same effects as the Bass PODxt, which means no looping.

6. Thank you for the info.