1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Line 6 G30 Wireless System ...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by tjh, Nov 28, 2018.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Price:
    I am retiring from playing out, so no need to hang onto this … I have never had a single issue using this, in any environment … I did have an issue with the original stock power supply, so I just upgraded to a brand new '1 SPOT' and never looked back … the original cheap stock cable from transmitter to bass (molded straight plugs both ends) left a little to be desired, so I upgraded with a straight to 90 degree (both Switchcraft), a cleaner set-up … these G30's use 1/4" plugs, so no special cabling needed … the only issue I ever hear of with these G30's, is the battery door staying closed … I use a Velcro strap around the transmitter, which secures it, and I simply slide it up/back down to change batteries … I also have a compact little case which holds the whole works, and packs it away safely in my road case .. I will include that as well ... …

$100 shipped … lower 48 only please .. thanks!

Edit to add: ... I will combine shipping costs with other listings I have as well to try to save you a few $$ ...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018