1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Line 6 G50 *New Condition* with Right Angle Cable & Neotech Pouch

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by mattattack187, May 14, 2018.

1. mattattack187

mattattack187 Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Ellsworth, ME
    Price:
    $250
    BD261AA8-98FE-448A-805B-8E6E10755E67.
    I've had a Line 6 G50 that I bought fairly recently and I guess I'm just not a wireless person and putting up this awesome G50 unit for Sale. Receiver and Transmitter are in new condition and haven't been out of the house. No scratches, gouges, etc. I've had no issues whatsoever with it. I will also include for free in addition to the stock cable, a right angle cable for the transmitter along with a neotech pouch to put on your strap.

I will post some pics up here soon but feel free to message me in the meantime and I'll take some when I'm at home.

Looking for $265 $250 Shipped US Only.

As always I'm open to offers (no trades though please) but please make your offer in a professional way or I won't respond.

• Includes a transmitter and a pedal-style receiver
    • Features 12 compatible channels and a 200-foot range
    • Incorporates Line 6's Virtual Wire Transmission technology for great dynamic response
    • Cable Tone Simulator matches the sound of your favorite guitar cable
    • Designed to be compander free so your signal stays true
    • Low-noise system with high-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
    • Works for approximately 8 hours on just two AA alkaline batteries
    • Simple set of controls makes it easy for anyone to use
    Thanks as always guys.

Last edited: May 20, 2018 at 1:21 PM
  2. mattattack187

mattattack187 Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2012
    Ellsworth, ME
    The pic I uploaded won’t seem to stay posted. If interested I’ll PM it to you.

$250 Shipped takes it all.

3. Good price on a great wireless! If I didn’t already own one I’d be all over this!

mattattack187 likes this.