1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Line 6 Guitar Pod, Ver 2.0 - $85 Plus shipping

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by scootron, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scootron

scootron Supporting Member

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Price Reduced:

This Pod is in excellent working condition and comes with the original Line 6 power supply. There are dings in the finish (mostly on the back), but nothing to affect performance.

32 amp models, multiple effects, cab modeling, built-in tuner, reverb and overdrive all make this "the ultimate guitar direct box".

$85 shipped, CONUS.

Pics posted later this afternoon.

Paypal only.

Thanks.

2. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Hump day Bump.

Sweet deal here.

3. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Bump for price reduction.

The price of $85 now includes shipping to the CONUS.

This is a fun and useful tool/toy with great sound and versatility. See what it can do for you!

4. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    One of these went on sale here about two weeks ago for the exact same price and was scooped up within hours. There isn't another one for sale on this site.

So somebody help me out. My feedback is good. Is there something wrong in the way I wrote up the listing? Or maybe just bad timing on selling this one? I did forget to have my wife put the power supply in the photo, that could be one thing. Perhaps?

I cannot edit the title to show that $85 now includes shipping. Well, I edited it, but the edit doesn't show up on the listings page of the forum.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

(A purchase would be even more appreciated.:bag:)

5. silen7ce

silen7ce

Dec 11, 2006
    These are great! I still use mine for recording once in a while. You might want to try sticking it on ebay as they consistently go for 100+ generally without shipping. After the fees you'd probably be around what you want to get for it? Just an idea but bump for a cool device.

6. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Monday morning start-the-week bump.

Sell this week, or off to evil bay. :crying:

7. scootron

Jul 17, 2007
    Moved to Texas
    Sold on ebay.

Thread Status: