1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Line 6 HX Stomp w Custom Patches!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MDBass, May 15, 2019.

1. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall-Fender-Bergantino-Dunlop-Tech 21-Darkglass-Nordstrand
    Price:
    A phenomenal unit, easily the best value for the dollar in the digital world, but for my own reasons I ended up needing to go with a Kemper for touring.

Comes with over a dozen additional custom patches for everything from dUg to Jaco tones :cool:

1STHEhO.jpg

From the manufacturer:

The Line 6 HX Stomp delivers award-winning Helix line tones in a stompbox format. This lets you easily add pro-level multi-effects processing to your existing pedalboard, or replace it entirely. It provides programmable amp/cab/effects/IR versatility that seamlessly integrates into a host of playing and recording needs. HX Stomp can be used as a multi-effects stompbox, a super-portable amp/effects rig, or an audio interface.

$520 shipped/PayPal preferred

chechunka likes this.
  2. scubaduba

scubaduba Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Dec 23, 2003
    Michigan
    PM sent

MDBass likes this.
  3. Being and Bass

Being and Bass

Apr 9, 2017
    Canada
    Any interest in trades, mate?

MDBass likes this.
  4. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall-Fender-Bergantino-Dunlop-Tech 21-Darkglass-Nordstrand
    Really just looking for some cash to help pay for the new rack touring rig.

Thanks though!

5. lotusland9663

lotusland9663 Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Vancouver BC Canada
    Hello MD Bass,
    A question for you. Pretty much all the demos I see on Helix feature metal patches. They sound great but I don't play that kind of music. I'm more of an R&B, soul, hip hip player with some classic rock thrown in. Does the Helix deliver that type of sound palette (big juicy hip hop, classic R&B etc.)?
    Mick

6. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Absolutely.

My personal B15 patch has been used for everything from the genres you mentioned to worship music: I have a great Jaco patch with verb that sounds great for fretless as well.

I personally didn’t care for any of the stock patches, but between my own creations and some other people’s theres quite a variety of excellent sounds on there already, and you can create just about sound you’re looking for from the ground up if you’re a serious tone tweaker.

7. lotusland9663

lotusland9663 Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Vancouver BC Canada
    PM'd

MDBass likes this.
  8. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Replied :thumbsup:

9. chechunka

chechunka Supporting Member

Apr 18, 2009
    PM'd

MDBass likes this.
  10. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Replied :thumbsup:

chechunka likes this.
  11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 27, 2021