1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Line 6 JTV 69 Lake Placid Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by slap-a-da-bass, Mar 29, 2015.

1. slap-a-da-bass

slap-a-da-bass

Sep 28, 2009
    Price:
    $675
    Up for sale is my Line 6 in Lake Placid Blue Electric guitar. It's in fantastic condition, except for one ding at the tip if the head stock (pictured). Other than that, it's free of any trouble. Has no wear on the fingerboard and the are strings newly new. I used this guitar for a few band practices, and testing some recordings using the modeling.

Included is the guitar, battery, tremolo bar, charger, USB connector, and Line 6 high quality gig bag, which hasn't been used. One of the computer cables is very stiff, and some the plastic covering has cracked. I taped it up, and replaced it with a cloth covered VDI digital cable. I can include a deluxe SKB case for an additional $75.

$675 + shipping.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]