1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Line-6 M13 Multi effects pedal- An excellent multi-effect and looper.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by squarewave, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squarewave

squarewave Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Hi-

I have for sale a Line-6 M-13. It has pretty much any effect, in any order, up to four at a time. It's easy to use and program. It has multiple "scenes". It is also a full-function looper. It can be used with expression pedals to control any parameter of any effect.

Please do a search here on the forum, or on the web, for many positive reviews.

I'm looking for $360 including shipping in the continental US for this one. The condition is mint or near-mint. The original power supply is included. It looks like this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll post actual photos of the one I have for sale if it doesn't sell in a couple of days.

This is truly a great multi effect and looper. You will be very pleased with the sound quality and flexibility. Check out my feedback. Paypal accepted. PM or post any questions. Bumps are appreciated. Thanks for looking.

2. MooseLumps

MooseLumps Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    In your opinion, how many of the effects are less than usefull for bass?

3. squarewave

Jun 16, 2004
    Iowa City, Iowa USA
    Which effects are useful is a very subjective question. I can say that all of the effects I have tried have been good sounding, well designed, and versatile enough to be used with bass if you are inclined. What one actually finds useful on bass depends on personal preference.

The pedal has tap-tempo for synching the delay and modulation effects, which is very cool. It is also a good looper pedal (though I am not coordinated enough to use it) and has a very good tuner built-in. You can connect up to two expression pedals to control any parameter of any effect (filter sweeps anyone?), or as a volume pedal. You can save multiple "scenes" of different effect combinations that essentially make it a different pedalboard- very cool.

It's by far the easiest multi-effect to understand, program, and use, that I have tried.

HERE is a complete description of the 75 or so effects that are included.

4. bryanonbass

bryanonbass

May 13, 2001
    Northern NJ
    you have pm

5. bryanonbass

bryanonbass

May 13, 2001
    Northern NJ
    ill take it

6. squarewave