1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Line 6 M9 versus TCE Nova System

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by JehuJava, Oct 25, 2013.

1. JehuJava

JehuJava Bass Frequency Technician

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    Any thought on how the two compare? I had an M9 and sold it and kind if regret it. But maybe the Nova System is comparable or better? I didn't see much in the way of reviews of the NS since TB sure likes the M9.

2. Can't say I've tried the Nova System but I inherently trust TCE effects far more than I do Line 6. The M9 is butt for anything besides modulation, delay and reverb on bass which is all I use it for. For me, it does those well enough to be well worth it but I've got mine on a board with a bunch of other stuff to make up for it's weaknesses.

3. JehuJava

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    I definitely feel ya on that. I guess I wasn't super wow'd by the modulation, which is why I sold it. But it could do some cool things that I miss...like helicopter tremolo choppiness. The tremolo, phaser, and freq shift were my favs followed by octaverb.

4. JehuJava

Oct 15, 2002
    Oakland, CA
    No other nova system users to comment ?