1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Line 6 MM4 and FM4 w/expression pedal and free extras!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by kmon, Jan 23, 2012.

1. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    The Line 6 Filter Modeler and Modulation Modeler. I'd like to sell these together, but willing to split up.

Both have a little mileage, but overall in great shape. Functionally perfect, sound awesome. Together they cover a huge amount of sonic ground.

I have one power supply, and will include a brand new, in-the-package One Spot L6 adapter.

Expression pedal is included, you can get crazy with it :)

Take the whole lot for $210 shipped, I'll throw in some patch cables and a couple of hosa crank pedal couplers for free!! Remember...the only thing better than getting a new pedal in the mail is getting TWO new pedals in the mail. It's like freakin Christmas :)

IMAG0418.

IMAG0419.

IMAG0420.

IMAG0421.

IMAG0422.

IMAG0423.

2. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    PMs replied bump

3. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    thursday bmp

4. kmon

kmon Supporting Member

May 11, 2009
    Austin, TX
    hey thanks for the audio man! Good stuff. I've been really impressed with these things, sound miles better than any multieffect I've tried.

This is a risk free trial...ya don't like them, you shouldn't have any problem flipping them and getting your money back :)