Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Line 6 MM4

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Petary791, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Eventually i'd like to own a Flanger, Phaser (yes I have one already,) Ring Modulator, and a Chorus, and I know the MM4 has all of them in there. What do you guys think of the MM4? It has the MXR Flanger which I like a lot, the Phase 90, and the CE-1. Yay or nay?

2. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Does this pedal allow the use of more than one effect at a time? I see four footswitches but some reason it's not billed as a multieffect. if it is not a multi then IMHO you are better off with separates so you can have say flanger and chorus simultaneously.

Phaser and Chorus sound sweet together. :bassist:

3. The Reff

The Reff

Feb 11, 2004
    Denmark
    It only allows one effect at a time - and you might want to get a mod on it to prevent significant volume drops when you switch it on.

4. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Yeah, i've heard about that volume drop. I'll probably just send it to Keeley to mod it.

5. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Ok, I didn't get that.

You're going to drop a lot of coin on a pedal that needs work?

Why not just buy the modeled pedals one at a time?

6. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Ebay baby!

7. Heckxx

Heckxx

Nov 2, 2004
    Libertyville, IL
    I have the rack version of the MM-4, the Mod Pro, and I think sounds great and it works great with the bass. Tho i cant really say anything about a/the volume problem, because the Pro version has input/output leveling