1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Line 6 Relay G30 Digital Wireless

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by RBASS930, May 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RBASS930

RBASS930 Gold Supporting Member

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    Fantastic wireless system. Takes a normal 1/4" cable. The tab broke off of the transmitter that holds the belt clp on (common with this model), but I'll include a wireless pouch (more secure anyway), so you'll be ready to go. Here are some specs:

100-foot range, 6 User Selectable
    Broad 10Hz-20kHz frequency response
    Superior 118 dB dynamic range
    8 hours of battery life (AA alkaline batteries)
    Lightweight, low-profile and easy to use
    Bright LEDs display power, status and battery life
    Tone presets match the sounds of guitar cables
    2.4GHz band is optimal for guitar wireless
    Encrypted data stream for added signal protection
    Simultaneous broadcasting on six channels
    Rugged polycarbonate shell
    Includes transmitter, receiver cable, power supply and batteries

$200 shipped to the lower 48 (Priority Mail - usually a 2 day delivery). Sorry, no trades or international shipping at this time. Thanks!

70962f69.

807050ce.

2. Be careful advertising 2.4GHz radio gear.

They are illegal in many countries and the US has new rules forbidding them under certain circumstances.

Not sure if even advertising them as for sale/trade fall under FCC rules or not - I'd do some research before posting this freq system on the internet.

AFAIK - using one you have owned prior to 1978 is still legal, but selling one or buying one at this time has FCC limits and in some cases is flatly illegal.

3. stflbn

stflbn

May 10, 2007
    Nashville
    How exactly would selling something that is Line6's current model line illegal? Right off their website... 2.4GHz RF Carrier Frequency. Line6 specifically moved 'away' from the frequencies other wireless units were using because "those" were considered illegal.

I just bought a brand new one last friday... so am "I" illegal now also?

It's also the same frequency range that wireless routers use... are wireless routers illegal?

LoL.

4. Haha I'm with you, that's hilarious. of course these are legal. I love my X2 (which is also legal) good luck with the sale bro :)

SurferJoe, the frequencies now banned are 698-806MHz.. NOT up to 2.4GHz - You should do some research before posting ;)

5. tripp2k

tripp2k

Oct 31, 2010
    DFW-TX
    Please PM me source of pouch. I need 2. Thx

6. I cannot run those freqs here as I am on line with a downwind approach to a private airport.

There are other restrictions in some place - but this is the biggie for me.

7. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    +100
    Line 6 just brought these out in the last year (I was one of the beta testers, and they work great, BTW). Do you really think this would have just "slipped" by them? :eyebrow:

8. RBASS930

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    Bump!

9. RBASS930

Feb 26, 2005
    New York
    Sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.