1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Line 6 Relay G50 Wireless for Bass or Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Famous Shamus, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Famous Shamus

Famous Shamus Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2008
    NYC
    Price:
    I have a used Line 6 Wireless unit for sale. Its definitely used, but works great! I received a new wireless, and I was going to hang onto this one for a spare, but its just been sitting around. Comes with 2 Shure WA304 ( these are the good ones) connectors and original wire as well. I even have the original box. Please note, one of the antennae has a crack and doesn't stand up straight, but connects just fine to the unit. It was never an issue as far as sound or reception goes, just want to make potential buyer aware.
    200 dollars shipped in the USA. Any question, feel free to ask

Attached Files:

2. Solomon Garcia

Solomon Garcia

Aug 2, 2016
    Would you be willing to sell the transmitter separately?

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021