1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Line 6 Relay G50 Wireless System

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Fiset, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Fiset

Fiset I do a good impression of myself

Jan 13, 2007
    New York
    Price:
    $100-$300
    For your consideration I am offering a Line 6 Relay G50 Wireless System. I also have a second TBP12 Transmitter pack available (second transmitter sold). The G50 and both transmitter packs are in excellent condition. The transmitter packs have both right angle and straight patch cords attached. The base unit has hook-side velcro attached. The system comes in its original box and packaging and includes the manual.

Price options: G50 with both transmitters - $300 shipped; G50 with one transmitter - $200 shipped; 1 TBP12 Transmitter by itself - $100 shipped.

Prices are firm and include shipping via USPS Priority with tracking to the lower 48. All other locations PM me for shipping quotes. Paypal accepted. NO TRADES PLEASE. Pics below and additional pics available if needed.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2017
  2. nervous

nervous Supporting Member

Jan 5, 2010
    Beautiful Central, NY
    PM sent on a transmitter please.

3. Fiset

Jan 13, 2007
    New York
    PM returned...

4. Fiset

Jan 13, 2007
    New York
    G50 on hold pending payment.

5. Fiset

Jan 13, 2007
    New York
    G50 sold

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 14, 2021