Line 6 ToneCore Effects Module

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by MarztekMilita, Mar 6, 2006.

1. MarztekMilita

Feb 10, 2005
    Hey all,
    I have been looking for some new effects for my arsenal. Then one day while checking out music123, I came upon this, These look preety sweet IMO. They are on sail right now for $70 and the actual pedal for $80. The only question is that do all of the clips come all together. Probably a stupid question, but just need some reasurance. And let me Know what you guys and gals think. Because I've heard alot of good about Line 6.
  2. lookjojoisplaid

Oct 17, 2005
    San Diego
    Ummm no they dont come all together thats why they is a drop down menu right next to the picture so you can select which one you want.

Allot of people like these pedals i personally have found that most of these pedals sound too digital for my taste. To me it doesnt make any sence to spend $2,000+ for a great sounding cab, head, and bass and then have it all be lost when you turn on one of your $100 stomp boxes. But when it all comes down to it these pedals do have true bypass loops on them so as long as you like the sound of the effect i saw go for it
  3. didier

Aug 4, 2005
    I think you might be better off just getting complete pedals, especially if you ever plan to use more than one at a time. And even with just one you might not want to spend the time and energy switching modules every time you switch effects.

It's a particular set up and economy that would make it work for someone. It's a nice idea, the module/dock, but not quite the best fit for me. If it is for you then go for it. I particularly like the Echo Park.

One thing people have talked about and been interested in is a 3 to 5 "multidock" board, that would allow you to customize by plugging in the modules you want. L6 hasn't put that out yet, but it seem like a possibility that they will.