1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

line6 bass podxt

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by dudelove, Jul 14, 2012.

1. dudelove

dudelove

Apr 16, 2010
    Greenland, Nuuk
    yeah the podxt as on this page
    http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/apr04/articles/line6.htm

I just got A brand new one, it never been used before

the thing is, i allways want one sinse i saw some vids on youtube, unfortunately it was out of production or discontinued, and wasnt easy to find one, even on internet or it was to expensive

so there was sale in my local musicshop last week. and curiously i came by, and here it is, never been used, and i couldnt let it stay
    but i wonder how it cost as new. because i got it cheap, about 99 usd:hyper:

2. Bass PodXT for $99 USD is a good fair price for it. You did good. Comparing all other multi-fx pedals in the 99 USD price range and this would be my pick.

3. dudelove

dudelove

Apr 16, 2010
    Greenland, Nuuk
    yes it is amazing, and more crazy is it never been used:smug:

but unfortunately they lost the box of it, so i dont get any information book, or the disk for pc :crying:
    the plastic on screen is stil on, and i trust them.
    i can only imagine how long they had it on sale, and i can understand they but it so low. i saw some old sale ads(?) on ebay, where thy been sold for between 140-200 usd

4. You can get the manuals off the Line 6 website. Here's a link to the page with the 3 Pod XT manuals:

http://line6.com/legacy/basspodxt

You can also download the software onto your own CD. Just do a search for "Bass Pod XT software".

5. dudelove

dudelove

Apr 16, 2010
    Greenland, Nuuk
    thanks ax :) im realy looking forward to get to know it
    i forget to mention, the power cable wasnt with, so I have to order it from Germany, but I should get it in seven days