1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Line6 DL4, Sansamp VT Bass, Aphex Bass Xciter

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by oren, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oren

oren

Aug 7, 2007
    Salem, OR
    I'm getting ready to move and have a few pedals that would love a new home. If you want to pick these up local in Seattle you save the shipping.

The VT Bass is sold. THe DL4 and Xciter are still available!

Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler - I got this used, and it's got some scuffs and scratches, but everything works fine and it sounds great. With a 3rd party power supply. $150 + packing & shipping.

[​IMG]

Sansamp VT Bass sold! - The original model. Mint condition. It's never left the house! With the original box and manual. $125 + packing & shipping.

[​IMG]

Aphex Bass Xciter - also in mint shape. $75 + packing & shipping. (apologies for the crummy pic, but you get the idea).

[​IMG]

2. ariff

ariff

Nov 28, 2007
    Lawrence KS
    PM sent for the VT bass!

3. oren

oren

Aug 7, 2007
    Salem, OR
    Monday bump. The VT Bass is sold, pending payment. The DL4 and Xciter are still available.

4. oren

oren

Aug 7, 2007
    Salem, OR
    Tuesday bump. DL4 and Xciter still available!

5. oren

oren

Aug 7, 2007
    Salem, OR
    DL4 and Xciter still around - make me an offer I can't refuse!

6. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Xciter still available?

7. oren

oren

Aug 7, 2007
    Salem, OR
    Yes, still available - I just have to figure out if it's out in my apartment or somewhere in storage. I'll look tonight.

8. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Once you confirm I'll take it! How about $75 straight up?

9. oren

oren

Aug 7, 2007
    Salem, OR
    I've realized that the DL4 and Xciter are buried deep in my storage locker somewhere in one of those 60 boxes piled in there - I'm not likely to get into there until spring or summer, so I'm closing the thread and will repost when I've excavated them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.