Line6 MM4 users!!!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by mikkejohansson, Apr 30, 2004.

1. I'm thnikng about replacing my phaser (Maxon PT999) and tremolo (T-rex Tremster) with a Line6 MM4.

I'm mostly interested in the tremolo and vibrato effects rather than chorus and phasers, how do you feel that these work for bass? Can they be set "slow enough"? Especially most vibratos I've heard are mostly "fast to very fast", but I'm looking for something to go "woooooo-uuuuuuu-oooooo-uuuuuu" at a very slow rate :)

I've read that most people are happy with the way it treats the bass freq's, so that should be alright. How about volume drop? Is there a level-control on any of the settings?

And just to set my mind at ease - you're limited to one preset at a time, right?
  2. Czar

May 6, 2003
    New Jersey
    I haven't had any issues with any of the effects on my MM4 with bass freqs. The characteristics of each effect are highly tweakable. You could spend days tweaking.

And yeah, only one effect at a time.
  3. they rock. so many effects for a low price....I deffinately plan on getting one as soon as I buy my new Cirrus 6 :)
  4. How about the rate? Can it get REAl slow?
  5. my guitarist uses one with an expression pedal and it goes from sloooooooooooow to REALLY FAST