1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

No longer available Line6 Relay G50 Wireless System

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jondiener, Feb 1, 2017.

1. jondiener

jondiener Just trying to serve the song. Gold Supporting Member

Price:
    Line6 Relay G50 Wireless Instrument System

I bought this brand new in 2010 and used it a handful of times for the first few years (and LOVED it!). Honestly, most of my gigs after that confined me to an area of a few sq. feet, so I barely used it over the last 4 years or so. It has remained in a case, in my smoke-free home ever since. I just fired it up to test everything and it's every bit as amazing as I remember. Everything is in perfect working order. Cosmetically, everything looks nearly new, with the exception of a couple minor scuffs or scrapes on a couple of the silkscreened graphics.

These systems are offshoots of the X2 wireless systems that garnered critical acclaim for their amazing sound quality. The response of these systems is so good, you can actually dial back in some off the high-frequency loss you would normally have when using a cable! And I can never recall a time when I had any RF dropouts or other signal issues with this system.

Detailed info from Sweetwater's site: Line 6 Relay G50

This sale will include: the beltpack transmitter, transmitter-to-instrument 1/4" cable, receiver, power supply for receiver, antennae, the original box and paperwork, and I'll even throw in 4 brand new ProCell AA batteries.

Asking $265 shipped CONUS. No trades, please. Paypal is fine.

JSD-170201-Line6_Relay_G50-001.jpg JSD-170201-Line6_Relay_G50-002.jpg JSD-170201-Line6_Relay_G50-003.jpg JSD-170201-Line6_Relay_G50-004.jpg JSD-170201-Line6_Relay_G50-005.jpg JSD-170201-Line6_Relay_G50-006.jpg JSD-170201-Line6_Relay_G50-007.jpg JSD-170201-Line6_Relay_G50-008.jpg

2. jondiener

jondiener Just trying to serve the song. Gold Supporting Member

Sold elsewhere.

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 12, 2021