1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

line6 studio 110.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Cutty, May 12, 2011.

1. Cutty

Cutty

Jun 25, 2006
    U.K.
    Hi Guys,i need a circuit diagram for my line6 studio 110,line6 won't help!!!all they want is for you to take it to the line6 repair centre which is well over 100mls from my home,and shipping will be expensive,have any of you got one?or know where i can get one,im having no luck here in the UK,thanks.J.

2. seamonkey

seamonkey

Aug 6, 2004
    Can't help with the schematic, but maybe if you describe your symptoms somebody here might have some suggestions on what to check.

3. Cutty

Cutty

Jun 25, 2006
    U.K.
    It works fine for around 2 minutes then drops in volume and distorts like hell.

4. okcrum

okcrum in your chest

Oct 5, 2009
    Verde Valley, AZ
    RIP Dark Horse strings
    Does the headphone output work? If so, the problem is the power amp TDA7294 or associated circuitry.

Line 6 has released no tech data at all, on any of their gear, except to authorized service centers. If you can't trace out and fix the problem without service data, you're forced to go to a service center.

5. seamonkey

seamonkey

Aug 6, 2004
    Good advice above.

You can also buy cans of air, open it up when it starts to distort blow air on areas and see if you can isolate a component going thermal. It could be a bad solder connections that makes worst connection when it warms up.

Those infrared thermometers are handy for spotting hot spots.

6. Cutty

Cutty

Jun 25, 2006
    U.K.
    The power amp has been changed,but it's still doing the same thing,iv'e given it to a tech now to see if he can sort it out,line6 want a load of money to sort it,it really wouldn't be worth it,so fingers crossed,let's see what he comes up with.